It is the responsibility of the person on the booking to adhere to all the terms and conditions.
- On booking a 50% deposit is required and balance payable 6 weeks before the start of let. Full payment must be made if a booking is made within the 6 weeks. Failure to pay the balance within 42 days prior to arrival will result in the property being re let. No reminders will be sent out.
Credit card details must be given for a pre-authorised deposit of £300 prior to your arrival.
- Cancellation must be made in writing or by email. If the property can be re let a full refund can be returned. Otherwise no refund will be given.
- You accept total responsibility for the personal possessions of all guests occupying the property. Guests agree to absolve the owner of any responsibilities for any accident or mishap to persons or property whilst on the premises or whilst engaged in any activity there in, or from any illness or injury arises from any causes whatsoever.
- All vehicles are left at the guest’s risk
- The owner reserves the right to access the property at any time with regards to issues or emergencies.
- The property must be looked after during your stay and left clean and tidy.
- The property must be vacated by 10am at the latest on the day of departure unless otherwise arranged. Arrival time is from 2pm onwards. Time of arrival must be confirmed for meet and greet (key collection).
- Should the property, subsequent to bookings, become unavailable due to any cause, you must accept that the owners’ liability is limited to the amount of any money paid.
- No smoking
- We do not accept stag/hen groups or organised parties.
- A small well behaved dog is welcome if arranged but damage or dirt including stains will be charged for.
- Damage of breakages must be reported on vacation. We reserve the right to charge for any damage, breakage or missing property.
- Occupancy is limited to the number of people stated on the website.